AGAPE Mental Health and Research Institute (AMHRI) is a Christian ministry devoted to the counseling of individuals, to demonstrate unconditional love and help them regain emotional health. Many have been saved from the brink of divorce, suicide and other emotional issues.
AGAPE is a registered charitable society meant for Promotion of mental health of people, especially the disadvantaged, through psychological, social and spiritual counseling and treatment, irrespective of the social, economic or religious status of those involved.
Legal status: Non profit organization registered with the government under the ‘Charitable Societies Act’ (registration number is P203/92).
AGAPE is registered under the Kerala State Mental Health Authority. registered under u/s.12A (a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
• Psychiatric Clinic.
• Short term rehabilitation for neurotics, addicts, and people with behavioural problems.
• Detoxification centre
• Pre-Marital Counselling centre
• Children’s camp
• Teenage Camp
• Family Enrichment Programmes
• Training and seminars on mental health issues (also given at other locations)
• Naturopathy service for out-patients.
• Psychologic studies
• Environmental protection and monitoring studies
• School based mental heath programmes
• Awareness campaigns and orientation programmes